UIDAI stands for The Unique Identification Authority of India. It is a term related to Governmental, Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.
|The Unique Identification Authority of India
Full Form of UIDAI
The full form of UIDAI is the The Unique Identification Authority of India. The Full Form of UIDAI stands for the Unique Identification Authority of India. It is a statutory was established by the Indian government in January 2 provideding it with the sole authority of issuing unique identification numbers (UIDs), also known as Aadhaar, to all the residents of India.
Here you learn the full name and complete information of The Unique Identification Authority of India, if you have questions and answers related to UIDAI, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of UIDAI in this article.
Vision and Mission of UIDAI
The vision of UIDAI is to provide unique identification to the residents of India and simultaneously provide a platform to check the authenticity of such a unique identification number.
UIDAI works with the following mission:
- To transparently provide subsidies, benefits, and other services to the Indian residents through unique identification numbers.
- To provide for proper method and policy for the issue of Aadhaar number to the applicants using their biometric and demographic information.
- To develop a facility for Aadhaar holders to update and authenticate their identity.
- To ensure access to the technology infrastructure at all times.
UIDAI Core Values
- Facilitate good governance
- Nation Building
- Collaborative Approach
- Continuous learning and quality improvements
- Transparent and open organization