TDMa stands for Time Division Multiple Access. It is a Communication related term, Here you learn the full name and complete information of Time Division Multiple Access.
|Time Division Multiple Access
Find Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.
Full Form of TDMA
The full form of TDMa is the Time Division Multiple Access.
What is TDMA
Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) is a channel access method for shared media networks. It allows multiple users to share the same frequency channel by dividing the signal into different time intervals.It is a communications technique whereby the total capacity of a transmission channel is shared among multiple users, assigning each one a unique time slot.
- It makes one carrier frequency available to multiple users
- Discontinuous transmission makes transmission easier
- Slots can be assigned on demand in dynamic TDMA
- Less stringent power control than CDMA and FDMA due to less intracellular cell interference
- Higher sync load than CDMA
- Advanced equalization may be necessary for high data rates if the channel is “Frequency Selective” and causes intersymbol interference
- Cellular respiration (borrowing resources from neighboring cells) is more complicated than with CDMA
- Complexity of frequency / slot allocation
- Pulsating power envelope: interference with other devices
Related Full Forms List
If you have questions and answers related to TDMa, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of TDMa in this article.