Full Form of IRCTC
The full form of IRCTC is the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
|Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation
What is IRCTC
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a subsidiary of Indian Railways serving the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of Indian Railways.
IRCTC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian Railways providing ticketing, catering and tourism services to Indian Railways. It was initially wholly owned by the Government of India and operated under the administrative control of the Indian Ministry of Railways, but has been listed on the National Stock Exchange since 2019, and the Government continues to have majority ownership.
Advantage of IRCTC
- Provides online ticket payment service through Net Banking, Debit and Credit Card.
- Provides a frequent traveler travel card.
- The one-time facility is available for train reservations.
- Tatkal ticket reservation facility available.
- It has also incorporated a flight reservation service.
- Inform the verification service of the status of tickets and seat availability.
Related Full Forms List
|RMS Full Form – All About Railway Mail Service
|Railwire Login @tn.railwire.co.in
|Sparrow Railnet Login – reis.railnet.gov.in Guide
|TMS Login – fois.indianrail.gov.in Login FOIS
|Callrail Login – Registration, Forget Password
If you have questions and answers related to IRCTC, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of IRCTC in this article.
Find Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.