HCL stands for Hindustan Computers Limitedge . It is a term related to Business or Companies & Corporations, Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.
|Hindustan Computers Limitedge
|Companies & Corporations
What is full form of HCL?
The full form of HCL is the Hindustan Computers Limitedge .
HCL is an international IT company based in India. The company is headquartered in Noida. HCL was founded in 1976 as one of India’s first IT startups. He is the creator of modern computers with many creations, including the introduction of personal computers focused on an 8-bit microprocessor in 1978.
HCL today offers services in a variety of sectors, including technology, talent management solutions and healthcare. It also consists of three companies
- HCL information systems
- HCL innovations i
- Healthcare HCL.
HCL Technologies operates in 44 countries, including Noida, India. Operates in Australia, Hong Kong, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Israel, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and South Africa. It includes Belgium, Denmark, the Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Finland, Italy, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK in Europe. The company operates in the Americas with offices in Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, Puerto Rico and the United States.
History of HCL
- HCL Enterprise was founded in 1976
- The first three parent companies of the HCL Group are HCL Technologies (HCL R&D department), HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare.
- The organization has tried to stay focused on hardware, but software and services are the primary target through HCL Technologies.
- HCL’s revenue in 2007 was $ 4.9 billion. In 2017, it amounted to USD 6.5 billion, and HCL employed over 105,000 specialists in 31 countries. 2018 revenues were $ 9 billion and HCL employs over 110,000 experts in 31 countries.
- In July 2001, a new unit called HCL Enterprise Solutions (India) Limited was established.
- HCL Technologies is currently a subsidiary of Vamasundari Delhi through a network of intermediary companies. Vamasundari (Delhi) is owned by Shiv Nadara and in turn holds a majority stake in most of the HCL group companies.
- On July 1, 2019, HCL Technologies selectively acquired several IBM products. In the areas of research and development, sales, supply, marketing and support, HCL Technologies has acquired full ownership of BigFix, AppScan, Commerce, Connections, Digital Experience, Notes Domino and Unica.
Here you learn the full name and complete information of Hindustan Computers Limitedge , if you have questions and answers related to HCL, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of HCL in this article.
The full meaning of hcl is Hindustan Computers Limited. It is an Indian multinational company based in Noida. The company is a pioneer in the field of IT. While it specializes in information technology, it has spread to other areas in recent years
The company was founded in 1976. HCL has two wing companies, namely HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. What is the full form of HCL in a computer company? Expand the full name of the HCL. What does HCL mean? Is that an acronym or an abbreviation? Formfull is a website with popular abbreviations and acronyms.
The full form of HCL is Hindustan Computers Limited. HCL is an international IT company based in India. The company is headquartered in Noida. HCL was founded in 1976 as one of India’s first IT startups.