University of Cincinnati’s nationally and 100% online program. Learn about University of Cincinnati Online course offerings today.
UC Canvas Login in one click without any hassle. Get help logging in, signing up and forgetting passwords at UC Canvas. Read about its features, news, alternatives, reviews in detail.
University of Cincinnati
The University of Cincinnati is a public research university in Cincinnati, Ohio. Founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College, it is the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati and has an annual enrolment of over 44,000 students, making it the second largest university in Ohio.
- The University of Cincinnati is Ranked #148 among national universities.
- UC Medical Center is the only hospital in Greater Cincinnati to have special status nationally.
- Tuition Fees, we estimate the cost of a 4-year bachelor’s degree and living expenses at the University of Cincinnati main campus is $111,856 – graduating in normal times.
- UC Canvas Login – University of Cincinnati
- Canvas SDCCD Login – mySdccd Canvas
- UNT Canvas Login – University of North Texas
How to Login UC Canvas Student Login
Once you have logged into your UC Canvas account with your username and password, you will be able to access all of UC Canvas’s online tools and services.
Follow these simple steps to log into your UC Canvas account:
- Open your web browser and go to uc.instructure.com.
- Enter your username UC Canvas in the “Username” field.
- Enter your UC Canvas ID password in the “Password” box.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you still can’t access the UC Canvas login site then check out the troubleshooting option. There are many UC Canvas alternatives, about which you will share a complete list with you.
Features of UC Students
- Learn: Log in to Learn to view your courses and class information.
- Student Email: Log in to your Office 365 account to view all your student emails.
- Staff Email: Log in to your postgraduate email account to view your mailbox.
- myUC: Complete your enrolment, view your transcript and results, and access UC student systems using myUC.
- My Timetable: Use My Timetable to view all your classes for the semester, select class streams and allocate labs and tutorials.
- Canterbury Card Account: Use your Canterbury Card Account to view and top up your Canterbury Card account balance.
- My Library Account: Use your My Library Account to view your library profile, items out, holds, requests, fines and blocks.
- OneDrive: Log in to your OneDrive to view all the documents and photos you have stored.
- UC CareerHub: UC CareerHub is an online database of job, internship and scholarship opportunities.
- IT Self Service Portal: Contact the IT Service Desk for help by using the Self Service Portal.
- Password Reset: Change your password or set your initial password.
- Staff Logins: Login into to view the database of information and services available to UC Staff.
myUC is an online student portal to manage your enrollment at UC, view your academic transcript and keep your contact details up to date.
The canvas (accessed through the canopy) is a teaching tool. This tool allows faculty to give students access to classroom materials.
Canopy classes are available after the instructor has made the information available to the entire class.