Login to NCEDCloud portal using your Canvas app credentials to access Canvas learning management system for your school or institution.
You get all the options on the NCEDCloud IAM login page, you can login with your username by selecting NCEDCloud login and NCDPI login from the dropdown menu.
NCEDCloud IAM Service
The NCEDCloud IAM service is built on the principle that strong identity management is a critical component in accelerating IT’s shift to cloud technologies.
As more services move to the cloud, a standard, centralized way of managing accounts, roles, and permissions is required for these technologies for their successful deployment and ongoing management.
The goal of the NCEDCloud IAM service is for each student, teacher, staff member, parent / guardian, and member of the school community to have a unique and unique username and password to access cloud-based learning resources on North Carolina.
Student can also give his identity by scanning the QR code. If you have forgotten the login details, then the forgotten account can be recovered using Claim Your Account.
- Password Reset, To change your student password
- Forgot My Username, Forgot My Username, Get It Now
- Need Help? For any information visit the help page
NCEDCloud Login for Students
If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
NCEDCloud Login Information
- Go to http://my.NCEDCloud.org
- Enter your username and password provided by your teacher. (as with Clever / iReady)
- Your username is your long PowerSchool / lunch number. Your password was established with your teacher.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Enter NCEDCloud web address: my.NCEDCloud.org
- Once the NCEDCloud IAM Services screen appears, click on Claim my account
- On the Rapid Identification screen, select the LEA Employee Claims Policy > Click Next